Friday, September 5, 2008

Has life got you down? make it a 10

HAS LIFE GOT YOU DOWN ?






I recently was listening to a motivational cd and wow, what can I say ? Wow !

I thought I'd share this little bit with you. You and I, we were born a 10...

Think about that, then realize where you "are" currently...
Are you still a 10? If not, why not ? What has transpired to shift you from that 10?

Something someone did or didn't do, say or not say ?

As my good friend and potter mentor would tell me when I was frustrated with my mud, or anything else for that matter , get over it. She did this with laughter and we would both laugh and GET OVER IT... of course with " clay mud" that is much easier. The "mud" life may have either slung, plastered, covered or bogged us down with, can be more complex.

You know what ? Yesterday, the past 5 minutes are G-O-N-E-- so Get over it...

Look to what is ahead, you may need to pull up on your boot straps and tighten your belt a bit,
depending on what kind of circumstance you happen to be in, but what ever, you ARE still
a 10... if you've made mistakes, learn from them and BE the 10 you are. The 10 you were created to be.
We could get into a theological discussion about this, but what I am getting to in this post is
to not let circumstances, people,places, or things : take away from you, who you are, or keep you from being your best , in reality they are for causing us to look upwards.
So, start living as a 10. and may your days be greener :-)




No comments: