Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Life is a box of chocolates or good u tube finds

Don't these chocolates look yummy?

I have a dear new friend who is often heard saying, nothing tastes as good as being thin feels...

I whole heartily agree, so instead of just eating a chocolate, why not let your whole life be a box of chocolates, yummy and wonderful, every day of your life. Then just like it is fun to share chocolates with those you love, share your life with others and you will have even more fun.
Who knows, perhaps what you share may end up as a post in someones blog, you just never know.

As a professional health and business coach, I am often blessed by what others share with me.
One of my clients recently forwarded an e-mail , to me, of a story she enjoyed.
She took the time to share a story that was said to be a true story about Beth Moore.

The name rung a bell in my memory, so I thought I would see what urban legends had to say about the story.


It was a wonderful story, , but urban legends had nothing to say about it.
Sometimes this gives me a heads up, tada it probably is true.
Out of curiosity, I thought I would check out the name Beth Moore.

Beth Moore, is a real person and further more she has several video clips at u-tube
I thought I share one of the links that I enjoyed


YouTube - Beth Moore - Be Yourself

Then you know how surfing goes, you find more good stuff

Here is a link with a video clip to a movie we recently enjoyed
Then another u-tube clip with one of my favorite authors
sharing about facing the giants in our lives click on play the video

and of course one by Chondra Pierce
since it is about the three little pigs, go to my http://www.bettyscrazycritter.blogspot.com/
if your curiosity gets the best of you

I hope you enjoy these,

and may they help you face your giants too.


If you need a personal health or business coach

My coaching is a free service to you, when you
use our weight loss and nutrition program or become a part of our coaching team.


I am also a business associate with Ann Sieg and Alicia Bausley, I can teach you, free of charge ways to overcome challenges in your own business, or how to start up a new one.

We love helping and empowering people.

May you be blessed with health, renewal and growth.
And yes, if you are in maintainence, you can eat a chocolate truffle.
Dark chocolate is good for you. I eat chocolate every day :-)
Right now my favorite chocolate is a dark chocolate antioxidant shake, yum.

No comments: