Thursday, December 3, 2009

2010...if not why not..what is holding you back?



TIME OUT.... take a little "time out" for yourself that is....

If at all possible plan for a night at the beach or someplace where you can be "free"
Free to just be you...and time to rediscover what your true passion is...did you lose it?

Who are you? What do you really want?
Where will you be at this time next year IF you don't do what is needed?
What is needed? Bottom line it is ACTION....what action?


I just finished reading a book written by Dee Henderson.."Before I wake".
I was surprised with learning a NEW ? truth..
( I'd previously read this book some time ago,how did I miss this?.

I believe truths are like an onion sometimes.. some we learn layer by layer )
Personally I've made great strides in personal growth since Jan 2006...
It was the year I lost over 100 lbs(and 1st time ever in a lifelong weight 'battle"
I was able to maintain that loss..YAY)
I came out of homemaker mom"retirement"( our kids are all grown,so I was finally doing "stuff" previously denied...self stuff,like art etc...)
I successfully started a home based business,which creatively allowed some supportive type businesses to come "on board".
We began building our dream home...all such creates more "stuff'

As most of you know making great strides in any given area,especially concerning personal growth...there can be some considerable growing "pains" encountered.

WHAT?WHY?HOW?WHERE?HUH?
Like me ,you might discover you are "stuck" in a given area.
why? why do "others" move on,grow,expand,do yada yada? you keep searching for something that you can't quite put your finger on...you are not dumb,you do work at "it' ,you are open, you do 'want". you "got" THE BIG dream...(like "they" tell you to have)
TIME OUT...what is going on deep inside?

While reading Blackstock's book (again) page 253...HIT me....
"I'm tired God, deeply tired inside where hope tries to live...."

Perhaps you are "stuck" because deep inside you are fearful "this" won't "work"
This "diet", business venture,program, procedure,relationship...

IF you continue,your subconscious is possibly the "one" who is getting in your way...
"thinking" for you. ALL the BETTER to "protect" you (my "dear")so "it" says...
so you won't "FAIL" and then become the victim when HOPE really dies !

Hang onto your hat...take that TIME OUT...
Look in the mirror and tell (out loud..we believe what we hear)
the would be naysayer "it" doesn't REALLY understand things
NOR does "it"really KNOW you all that well...

Exhale the neggies out ,Breath in deep rich FREE now is the time air.
Give yourself FREEDOM....freedom to BE,to DO, to GROW

( while not a star trek fan I love Spock's line...LIVE LONG & PROSPER)
What is it that you need to LIVE LONG & (really)PROSPER (not just $$) ?


Watch for some upcoming posts either here or at my farmfunnies
I will be sharing a number of creative ideas about things to do...

Perhaps you already know what would allow you freedom to live long & prosper
GREAT...then if not why not?

2010 ready or not...here we come...I'm ready...are you?
p.s. if you "fail" no biggie...your hope won't die..
It can't unless you let it...we get to choose.
There is an abundance of true life examples all around us.
People demonstrating how to thrive,when by all appearaces they "should"
up and "fade" away...
CHOOSE to aim for the moon/stars...if you fall short ..why just dust off
and "shoot" again..starting TODAY.
Never give up,never surrender,never say die...
why? because I know you can do "this", I BELIVE in you....
(besides if you sit "still" and you don't take that step,pull that bow string back do that?
you'll not budge very far...will you?
Then next year...same time, same place ,same ? is that what you REALLY want?
extra p.s. do you need a lil' help?
e-mail me at betty@bettyframesuccess4u.com to set up 1 free 10 min phone consultation
(I know...I NEED to figure out some of this computer "stuff" ...why because I love YA..
and BECAUSE I have some great systems to do so
(thanks to Ann, Alica &Mike :-) ... )
and yep my blogs are not that "polished" , why?
because these were originally set up for friends/family(especially grandkids) and fun..
I still love to do them...
However, they've grown ahead of my computer skills... :-) sigh... yay....



No comments: