Saturday, December 20, 2008

Gold is just around the corner

Life, you never know what treasure is just around the corner.
Truly, if you just look beyond the everyday kind of vision,
there are literal streets (and roads) of GOLD just waiting for you.

No matter what is going on in your life, really it could be worse,
and sadly it is for someone,somewhere.

As a little girl, when things were bad at home,
my mom would remind me,
someone
somewhere
has it worse,
so I learned to count my many blessings even during tough times..
THANKS,MOM...
you not only taught life well, you truly lived it ,
you're one in a million.

Over at my farm funnies blog I said i would show my clown face...
here it is,
one of my grand kids created this one for me..
wow didn't they have fun? And what a good "shot" this kid took
hey not a bad job for a 5 yr old.
remember, a smile is just a frown turned upside down ,
smile and the whole world smiles with you ,well if they don't they should :-)
last but not least, your mom was right ! It takes more muscles to frown ,than to smile
so take it easy and SMILE...
then if you haven't read it yet,
scroll , to my archives and read my post about a smile .

























No comments: