Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Joy,Joy, Joy,wholesome fun Christmas movies for you and the kids


Merry Christmas from our home to you,


The following movies have been enjoyed each year for many years in our family
may they begin a new tradition in your family too..

Have a blessed Christmas enjoying them
then for fun go to http://www.abbastories.blogspot.com/ and click on her music geek Christmas moment
I love this song, and it is done in a MERRY way :-)
(when you watch part 1 you can click on parts 2 & 3 at u-tube to finish)
How the Grinch stole Christmas
Charlie Brown Christmas
Garfield Christmas
Mr. Magoo's Christmas Carole
and one of my very favorites,
We focus on the Gift of Love
and this movie is such a good representation of sacrificial love.
you might be able to find a complete copy of it somewhere I hope.
Till you do let these clips enrich and warm your hearts
I love the song so much, I am truly overwhelmed each time I hear it.
now this clip isn't about Christmas, but it is precious
Edith Ann's sandwich

No comments: