Wednesday, April 16, 2008

My hero.....


(check out the link video clip expelled:intelligence not allowed....below article)
I wanted to write a comment for the ...I know something good.... link in my sidebar, but I had trouble in doing such........I decided to write a post here , sharing my new insight.......
Early this morning, I received a forward from a dear friend . After viewing the link to a utube movie clip with tears streaming down my cheeks ,I realized anew ,something I knew deep inside. What with the day to day living, and the modern day dragons that are often invisible,but ever so more dangerous, it can be easy to forget the battles one's loved one is perhaps in the middle of...or to remember,value and realize what is endured for us on the home front...............


My husband of nearly 40 years is truly my hero, my champion, my defender, my rock........not only for me, but he was and still is for our children, as well as for others children. The same goes for his work place, what he gave for our schools, on the various boards,and leadership positions he served in, as well as for the unseen ways he supports our nation..........my heartfelt love,devotion, thanks ,appreciation to him and his fellow scientists . I'm talking those who believe in the Biblical creation as, put forth in Genesis.....they often are unsung hero's...........take time to send some appreciation to a scientist you know, whatever "branch" he is in, and this would even include Dr.s and nurses ,those serving in leadership or teaching capacities ,believing and valuing creation .............it is not an easy task to go through the onslaught of the classes ,opinions and downright personal attacks, that these brave hero's endure,perhaps on a daily basis.....even as a grade schooler in the mid 50's ,when the "push" for darwanism was just starting to get "going" I endured much , for my beliefs due to the nature of often being a new kid, in a new school...those various teachers who held kids up for such ridicule should be so ashamed.....

So A Big
THANK YOU
to not only my dear hubby,but to all you other scientific hero's .......................................
I encourage you to take a few minutes to watch the utube called
expelled:no intelligence allowed, at http://www.drdino.com/expelled ... perhaps you will see why I so proud of my husband and his "fellow" scientists......why not considering
a donation or support,especially prayer support to the creation research university or some other such worthy cause....
(the above photo is from an unknown source,taken from a television program,that I took to use for resource reference for my art work)




2 comments:

Becky Frame said...

This is such a beautiful post! This is definitely one aspect of husbands that we don't often consider - their standing strong in the face of opposition. You're right. He is one of my heros.

Betty said...

Thank you for you kind words